Paypal told me they don’t need my business
Where do I begin.
First of all after being with EBAY and Paypal for 12 years, having over 2000+ sales of HIGH-END merchandise $1500-$5000 a sale and 100% feedback not even ONE negative….they kicked me off because:
1. A customer received a product, did not like it but signed an agreement he would hire professional movers. He did not and most likely broke machine.
2. Refused to send it back but demanded we just refund him.
3. We said if the guy sends the machine back, we will evaluate it and take it from there.
4. They just took the $1800.00 gave it to this guy, who for all we know could have a working machine AND JUST CLOSED BOTH OUR FUCKING ACCOUNTS!
I went thru:
1. EBAY when they came up with the idea of personal assistants for power sellers with high volume. It was actually great to complain to just one person. Well the people they had probably had so much grief they ended the program in under a year.
2. EBAY one year and only one year after making them so much money wrote me an e-mail and asked if I could have a product on EBAY what would it be? Of course in small print limit $1500. Which was nice. I got a beautiful pool table delivered and installed. Remember I made EBAY and PAYPAL over $50,000 a year in fees. WELL THEY NEVER GAVE FREE STUFF AGAIN.
50 telephone calls of all sorts of people: nice, nasty and non-speaking English.
20-25 certified letters
They basically told me even if I gave them the $1800.00 they dont care because they don’t need my business and never did.
Fucking hate them. I am so pissed.Similar Complaints
I was hit by Superstorm Paypal and devastated my business8 years previous track record, one day SHUTDOWN OUT OF NOWHERE. Was processing $40,000 – $60,000 a month through about 6-10 websites at any one time. They killed my biz and I couldn’t sell for...
Was told to get my sales up if I wanted to see my moneyWe are just a small internet store, sell low to med end stuff.. Our pay-pal and ebay was great for 7 yrs till oct 2011, We went to transfer money to our account and it...
Posted: December 3, 2012 at 8:15 pm